We’ve left the eggs at each location and they’re just waiting for someone to pick them up! At each spot in our list there are three #VisitCedarCity eggs hiding. When found tag us at #visitcedarcity or @visitcedarcity
For each egg there’s a prize inside, the clue to what that is?
Let WONDER be your guide.
1. Among the rolling hills and volcanic rock of Three Peaks Recreation Area
The other two three peaks eggs are hidden near the large pavillion.
While you’re there: Check out the many OHV trails, cycling trails, and other fun that Three Peaks Recreation Area has to offer!
2. Among the Many Places to climb in Park Discovery
While you’re there: Stop and play on the only playground in Cedar designed by kids, for kids!
3. Waiting near that perfect cold treat from Pallete Creamery at the old Depot Building
While you’re there: Stop by Pallette Creamery for some ice cream, enjoy lunch at the Depot Grill or puruse the antiques at Cedar Depot Antiques and Craft Store.
4. This egg dreams of being a T-Bird and taking classes at Southern Utah University
While you’re there: Enjoy a tour around campus by taking the scenic sculpture stroll
5. Hiding among the playground near the Coal Creek Walking Path at the Canyon Park
While you’re there: Enjoy a walk along Coal Creek on the Coal Creek Walking Path, stop at one of the two playgrounds, throw a frisbee around on the lawn… the Canyon Park has something for everyone!
6. Admiring the blooms on Main Street, Cedar City
While you’re there: Visit one of the many incredible shops and restuarants within walking distance along Main Street.
7. Soaking up knowledge (and sun) at the Cedar City Public Library
While you’re there: Check out a book, examine the petroglyph/rock art display out front or play next door at the Main Street Park.
8. Experiencing some hands on history at the Frontier Homestead State Park
While you’re there: Pan for gold, toss some horseshoes, and load a covered wagon!
9. Hiding among the spectacular red rock formations of Thunder Bird Gardens
While you’re there: Try out the new Thunderbird Gardens disc golf course!
10. Checking out new exhibits at the Southern Utah Museum of Art (SUMA)
11. Enjoying historic downtown from Southern Utah’s premier winery, IG Winery
12. Hanging out with only the finest at the Utah Shakespeare Festival
Good luck and we hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!